Sunday, May 10, 2015

Analogy

So I'm saying good night to my boyfriend. He is preparing to leave the room to sleep in the guest bed. (We are at his parents house so we have to sleep separately, which is fine for now) and he hands me the cord to charge my phone. I take it and start to plug in my phone. But it won't go in. I try again and again and I'm failing so hard. My inner dumb blonde can't even plug in a phone to charge! My boyfriend takes my phone from me and is all like "here, let me do it" and goes in super easy first try. I burst out laughing. And I say " the analogies for what just happened are great " he says something like "you'd think I'm not a man" obviously not serious. I say "more like I'm glad I'M not a man. Had to share.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad someone was able to find the hole...Err port

    ReplyDelete