Saturday, August 16, 2014

Unbalanced.

As well as ADD, I am unbalanced. I love reading. Always have. I love science. Always have. Nothing can make me stop pursuing science like a mother chasing after her toddler who just ran into an eight lane highway after a wayword ball. Except one thing. Don't ever take my book away. Keep me from finishing the book I'm currently enjoying the fuck out of and I will flay you wide open before I vivisect you and hand you your own viscera. Joy, yes you. You sent me only part of your book and I am going through withdrawal worse than a crack whore thrown in rehab. Soon will come the panic attacks and rage fits. I NEED TO HAVE MY BOOK BACK, YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND! I simply cannot continue existing until I finish. Please and thank you.



This is my life




P.s. I love you Joy. You have created a little piece of heaven for me ( assuming I get parts 2&3)

No comments:

Post a Comment